Tuesday, November 2, 2010

total disaster




hate exam so much

i wonder how will i answer the next paper..pss3103 n pss3104..i'm a lazy gurl full with negatives charge when it comes into STUDY...hurmmm never thought that i can make through even though i think that my answer totally out of the LEAGUE...edu3103 u will remain as my total disaster this sem... @_@...."headache"

tomorrow going back to kota belud tercinta..huk3..cant wait to meet my parents and my luvly bucuk anak2 buah...miz them damn much...mom wait for me aaa...(mum still got money left for me ka hik3)..

I dun think that when i'm at home i will face the book either..same goes when i'm at hostel..so better i balik la... hahaha...i'm still the same person ..waiting for the 'spot' to call upon the spirit of study hahah....and friends..jgn lupa share2 aaa..hik3


"spirit spirit go away, come again another day..Raimin's daughter want to back, spirit spirit go away" [magic spell]


agang n family..hope sumanya baik2 jak d sana k...take care ur children musim2 hujan n banjir ni...May Allah pelihara kamu semua..aminnn....


2 comments:

  1. c jila merapu suda~
    kamu start cuti ka suda ni?

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuhu..belum lagi ni..merapu mmg hobi sy juga kan hahaha....ko bila cuti..ui dtg rumah la...me tunggu hahaha

    ReplyDelete